My very first attempt at UW Videography

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shows as removed by user ?

I agree that video adds a lot to the enjoyment and sharing of diving. I have Hero 3+ and enjoy it and sometimes the videos come out pretty good for being a rank amateur !

It shows that the video has been removed. Is that true? Why? I was hoping to see it.
Hello
Yes I was replacing the video with an improved edited one but my ISP appears to be throttling vimeo. I'll upload the new one from my office on Tuesday.

Thanks
P

Sent from Tablet, please excuse brevity and typos...

---------- Post added January 19th, 2015 at 09:17 AM ----------

Only one ways, you need a video flashlight's head, like our below link: use convex lens and no reflector.
Yeguang Technology

Buying from our location delar maybe more convenient, in consideration of Interntional Express.

---------- Post added January 18th, 2015 at 09:37 PM ----------

DIV01 could use different LED when producing it. But we will have CREE 5C LED(4000K) in March.
Now we only have CREE 1C (6000K-6100K) and CREE 8A (2700-2900K).
If you want different LED, maybe need contact us directly or ask our location delar booking it.:wink:
I want a div08v with a Cree 5c. Is that possible?

P

---------- Post added January 19th, 2015 at 09:17 AM ----------

I want a div08v with a Cree 5c. Is that possible?

P

It will be possibel on March.
Because Chinese Spring Festival is coming, our CREE LED procurement program is delay.:wink:

Besides, we also have a promotion for DIV08V and DIV08 now.

Because Chinese Spring Festival is coming, our CREE LED procurement program is delay.:wink:

Yes, I got the email about the promotion. But I wil miss it if I wait for the Cree 5 LED ... :(

Yes, I got the email about the promotion. But I wil miss it if I wait for the Cree 5 LED ... :(

I think we will have other promotion that time.:cool2:
After we celebrate our Spring Festival~~~

One more, slightly better I hope.

[video=vimeo;117908458]https://vimeo.com/117908458[/video]

In the first dive off Phi Phi, we had the black tip reef sharks circles us in pairs and threes ones every five minutes or so, at a distance of 20mtrs approx. But I only got a 4 second shot of them - due to the less than 90degree angle of of my pole mount with the gopro upside down, I didn't realize I was shooting up above, without them in the frame.

P

Last edited:

Is this avaiable now? I need it for my next dive trip.

Thanks

Is this avaiable now? I need it for my next dive trip.

Thanks
Sorry for my late reply.
Yes, you could contact our seller to order light use: CREE T6-5C LED now. Warm white beam.╰(๑◕ ▽ ◕&#3665:wink:╯

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom