My wife is going to freak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Azza:
Dont you just love the way he actually stops looking for a few minutes, to give us an update, then goes back to looking for the other. ROFL

It would have been too obvious to just keep looking. I had to make it look like I was doing something else. :)

Still haven't found suspect #2. He must have crawled into something..... This is bad.

R..

After along enough time out of the water they will perish. I had one that got out and I couldn't find him, by the time I did it was too late. Good luck on finding #2.

Matt

hmm.... persish. Then rot. That won't be pleasant- keep your nose on lookout and try to clear the remains before your wife notices.

This whole thread makes me crave for some good Crayfish Etouffee. Anyone got a good recipe? :eyebrow:

Well, it took me a week but I found him.....living in the filter.....

I don't know who was more shocked :)

R..

well i guess if they get to be too much of a nusiance, you can always find someone here on the board from Louisiana and send the little crawlers over to them...i've heard they taste great in gumbo!

Yikes!!! Its funny. I was wondering why the thread had popped back up! Hope your wife doesn't find out...unless she likes gumbo...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom