Name this?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_ca:
LOL that's why you were saying you saw metridiums just off the Breakwater wall....

Well, according to a map of the dive site there is meant to be a MF in that area - so ... it wasn't unreasonable. That being said I might need take an u/w naturalist course. :)

Ah, more research and I have learned that they are on the south end of the Breakwater / San Carlos Beach. The map (sketch) I consulted references them on the south end, down the pipe, about 345 degree compass heading from the pipe at a depth of 65'. Now I need to go back and find them.

Check out the map on California Diving

The Metridium fields are a bit farther away from the wall than you think...

Click on this for the big picture of where they're at in relation to the breakwater

Metridium Fields
(from Chucks GPS list)

Ben- thanks for that . I was looking for that map. Anyhow, once the husband comes home I am looking forward to going out in search of them. :)

I was lucky enough to see a Spanish shawl attacking the tube anemone during my night dive...that was amazing!! :11:

Studying? I have never heard of that word before :D

You don't go to USF or something?

Haha. No, live near there though. You mentioned on another entry needing to study for a math exam.

I already did my math exam yesterday :). Now its time to prepare for Point Lobos valid the Beach Hopper 2 on Saturday :D. Only thing is I'm still waiting for my Chameleon mask and my new vortex V-16 fins.

Back
Top Bottom