Nauticam A7II port options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

micstrong

Registered
Reaction score
Aloha everybody. I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of ports are available for use with a Nauticam housing for an A7II with the FE16-35? I'd like to weigh all my options before buying (this bill just keeps getting bigger and bigger...)

The A7/A7II takes a combination of:

Nauticam 180mm dome port 120mm
50mm extension
120mm to 100mm (a7) adapter
zoom and/or focus gears

We will have this all in stock in a couple of days.

I have a review of the A7 here;
Mirrorless in Mexico: Nauticam NA-A7 - Sony a7 Review

No, the Nauticam 180mm. I was wondering if it's available in glass.

Thanks again Jack. Do you think you could PM me a quote for all that you mentioned above plus the housing? I'm looking to purchase very soon and I'd like to buy it from you as you've been super helpful already.

Hi there,

To continue on this conversation, does anyone know if there is space in the A7ii Nauticam housing and ports to use a Sony LA-EA4 and Alpha lenses?
Cheers,

bgfspeedy

Hi there,

To continue on this conversation, does anyone know if there is space in the A7ii Nauticam housing and ports to use a Sony LA-EA4 and Alpha lenses?
Cheers,

bgfspeedy

No. Won't fit.

They did come up with an option to use the Canon 100 and metabones adapter. But one customer tried it and it was a kludge, 3 parts and very slow AF. Now that the 90mm macro is coming out that looks to be a good macro solution. Nauticam will have a port out for it soon.

Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom