NE stalks NW(GratefulDiver)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks.. I like seeing what goes behind the avatar and the posts.. One day perhaps we will meet .....I like the critters... I have enjoyed Fishrock Cave which is pretty tame really.. one fairly tight chimney and into the fairly large cave but not a lot to see... obviously pitch black and I have found the most interesting part to be the entrance. Lots of critters there and fun playing with the light for photos. I seldom go through the cave proper any more:idk: whatever floats your boat I guess...

I would love to see a Wolf Eel... that would be more fun than a cave to me!

Cave diving's a lot of fun ... but so is every other kind of diving I've ever done.

Personally, I like critters ... and there are precious few of those inside a cave.

Think of diving like a buffet. If you go there only once in a while, you'll always choose your favorite foods. But if you go there a lot, you're gonna want to try something else from time to time. Fortunately ... unlike a buffet ... you can go diving every day and not get fat ... :D

... although in my case, it didn't really seem to help all that much ... :depressed:

This shot was from the day I met Sam and Donna ... that's me in the green shirt ...

IMG_0829.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Awe, look how cute you are! :) You do look huggable!

I understand and agree with your description of the buffet of diving. I want to see it all. Cave diving is a little intimidating for me at the moment, but I do think the pics of caves I have seen are beautiful. I just get scared thinking of the safety. If I were ever to consider it, it would be a ways down the road.

Bet he looks betting in dive gear tho.. everyone looks better in dive gear :)

You can't not notice the buzzards circling around at Jackson Blue ... when I first got there I thought that was a really bad sign.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

It just means Donna is in town. :rofl3:

Not to throw Sam under the bus like Donna already did, I just wanna say yes I did notice the googly eyes Sam was throwing out there.

Sam, careful, we already know bob likes Asian chicks...sounds like a blast!

How cute! :)

You all sound like a lot of fun, and I think meeting Bob would be great! It seems like all the cool kids cave dive. I guess I may have to pick that up some day...maybe
Anyone who dives is cool in my book!!! :D

Thanks Sam... so you are saying he doesn't look like his avatar :shocked: or the post he did in the PUB???:coolingoff:
I've never stalked Bob's posts in the Pub, I've only stalked his posts outside of the Pub. He is a lot more cuddly than his avatar.
Awe, look how cute you are! :) You do look huggable!
Yep, 100% huggable!!! :hugs:

Bob, your fan base is growing!!!!!

I think dive dudes look extra yummy in dive gear, neoprene, drysuits. :coolingoff:

It just means Donna is in town. :rofl3:
You should explain the significant of the buzzard to those who do not know the hex you put on poor Donna.

Not to throw Sam under the bus like Donna already did, I just wanna say yes I did notice the googly eyes Sam was throwing out there.
:blush: C'mon, Danny, I've been reading all Bob's brilliant dive articles and posts for years so what's a dive chick...googly eyes and drool....:blinking:

Sam, careful, we already know bob likes Asian chicks...sounds like a blast!
It was a blast even though we did not dive with Bob.

Well ... I think I look better when you can't see my face ... this was me on a dive this past New Year with TSandM, Peter Guy and Uncle Pug ...

BobandtheBrothers.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I didn't notice ... we were too busy talking ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Back
Top Bottom