Need a little help with my nitrox stick

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im thinking of doing that. Building another stick with 4" pipe. what size is the part when your sensor is...

---------- Post added December 9th, 2013 at 05:57 PM ----------

I reduced the 4" to 1 1/2", and used a 10" piece of pipe with a 1 1/2" hose barb attached to the bottom and about 10' of corrugated pool hose to run to the compressor. For the sensor, I drilled a hole in the pipe and epoxied my sensor adapter into it. Hope this helps.

Damon

I think i jumped sown the route because of teh name nuvair. sorry. My stick by the way is filled with wiffle golf balls

Im thinking of doing that. Building another stick with 4" pipe. what size is the part when your sensor is...

I though I would go with a 2" out of the stick & into the compressor to reduce back pressure....

---------- Post added December 9th, 2013 at 05:57 PM ----------

NO IM NOT USING A MEMBRANNE SYSTEM.... its just a nitrox blending stick. I will rebuild it to 4" and see how that works

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom