Need a Philippine based online travel agent

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have a link for a Philippines based online travel agent that handles discount int'l flights? I am trying to look into some onward flights from Manila to Malaysia after the camera workshop in Anilao/PG in end of Aug.

Seriously the travel agents are rubbish here - discount ha!

Fly back to HK and then get a proper travel agent to sort you out.

Graham

?? doesn't make sense to use an overseas travel agent for flights originating from the Philippines... unless you guys are all telling me there aint no discount fares from Manila... The fare directly from Malaysia Air or PAL's website for flights to Kota Kinabalu are like $500. That's more than what it would cost me from HK direct... I wanted to see if I booked a ticket from Manila if it was cheaper...

moose_hk:
Seriously the travel agents are rubbish here - discount ha!

Fly back to HK and then get a proper travel agent to sort you out.

Graham
I've had the same experience as moose. HK travel agents are really efficient.

pakman:
Does anyone have a link for a Philippines based online travel agent that handles discount int'l flights? I am trying to look into some onward flights from Manila to Malaysia after the camera workshop in Anilao/PG in end of Aug.

Try these guys. I've used them for internal PH trips and they are very responsive and quick. They have storefronts in Manila and elsewhere.

http://www.filipinotravel.com.ph/

Back
Top Bottom