Need Advice on Diving Indonesia / Borneo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are plenty Places to Dive in SEA. Most places will not allow you pay only for tank, because dive package include pick up, boat, lunch, etc. You can get discount for using your own equipment. I live and teach in SEA and can give you more info about solo dive tours in SEA, or just check my web site.

Inflate!

Maggie831:
Any advice on where to go, where to stay & who to dive with would be greatly appreciated !!!
Hey Maggie,

If you end up going to Bali, come dive with us in East Timor. You can grab a Merpati flight from Bali to East Timor for ~$250 round trip. The reefs here are in great condition and you have a choice of 25+ shore dive sites less than 45 minutes by car from the capital, Dili. There are two dive boats that go out to Atauro island, a phenomenal place for wall dives.

Tanks go for $10/fill but if you are going to stay long enough you can do the 20 tanks for $150 deal. Lodging can be found in the $30-35/night range and I have seen deals made for $700 per month.

Come, you'll love it!!

Nick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom