need buddies wpb area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don Clay- Pick me -- OOo -- Pick me-- Over hERE--- Me Me me ME-- I worked on boats 18 - 20 yro. (87-89) I know Coast Guard rules and regulations , basic navagation, AND I'm a State Ceritified Medical 1st responder... AND I OWN a Genuine Lobster Divination Rod when the two sticks dip and cross There's your lobster!

Orlando Eric:
Don Clay- Pick me -- OOo -- Pick me-- Over hERE--- Me Me me ME-- I worked on boats 18 - 20 yro. (87-89) I know Coast Guard rules and regulations , basic navagation, AND I'm a State Ceritified Medical 1st responder... AND I OWN a Genuine Lobster Divination Rod when the two sticks dip and cross There's your lobster!

Maybe so Eric, but a bet Me and KBeck look better cold and wet :eyebrow: lol

"Look better cold and wet."

If someone can put two points on a 6mm wetsuit-- - I'D Be IMPRESSED! That'd be something to see..

:laughing: :laughing:

I don't know, Eric, I still get pretty darn chilly in even a 5 mil.....
Don, JR, Mark and I met up Sunday afternoon at the Lantana boat ramp, and headed out for the Castor. Great wreck, and all the Jewfish I could care to see!! (My first). Also an enjoyable experience to have the wreck to ourselves, rather than running into other divers every few minutes.
The two up/two down grouping worked well, and I got some great novice boating lessons as well.
Thanks very much Don; let us know when you're heading out again!

We had a great time today with you Don, thanks for the invite, looking forward another trip.

Cheers,
Vickie

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom