Need gray's reef info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whathedeuce

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey,
going down to beaufort sc this weekend, and was thinking about doing some diving at grey's reef. Can someone give me some more info on this dive site? aka, is it a good place to go? lots to see? what would be the best charter or people to go through to set it up? thanks guys...

Hello

We will resume charters in May aboard our boat. Weve been diving Grays for over 20 years. Check out our wbesite/forum for more details. We will charter every Sunday the weather permits

Hello

We will resume charters in May aboard our boat. Weve been diving Grays for over 20 years. Check out our wbesite/forum for more details. We will charter every Sunday the weather permits

Guys BOTH our boats are now running to Grays reef and ALL the coastal Georgia dive sites. We also now have 400 acres of land with 5 lakes to dive on!
Check our our website ScubaMarket USA Charters

I have a dive boat working s. Ga area. we offer trips to Grays reef . I have a trip going to c reef this sun. with one opening.

Cap,t Hew
912-222-4825

Thread is over a year old dude.

Hey, even responses to year-old posts show up in the Google... I'm glad to see someone's running boats out there now. Might even get some business from me later this summer!

I'm also looking for a dive charter to Grey's Reef (I PM's Capt Hew tonight). We've got 4 experienced divers (2 DM's and 2 Rescue). Please advise of any reputable boats going out 08/18. We're driving the moorhome and will be bringing our own gear and tanks. We just need a knowledgeable captain and a safe boat.
Christa

Hopefully it will drum us up a captain & boat.

Guys my Boat Strike Eagle will also be running charters from Ft. Mcallister In Richmond Hill Ga.
I've been diving offshore Georgia for nearly 25 years and have took NY newsday magazine & Scuba Diving Magazine (april 2003) offshore there. We also have the oldest dive charter here at Mayport marina here Jacksonville Florida.

Thanks

Care to share more details on this one? How big is the boat? What is the coast to go to Gray's Reef? What is the minimum number of divers the boat will go? Etc.

I can't find much info online.

(Yes I know this is older tread but why open new one.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom