need help..anyone else diving a Zeagle Tech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is this a single tank rig?

If you have to "squeeze" and gyrate to empty the BC, I would say look look at another wing.

Is this a single tank rig?

If you have to "squeeze" and gyrate to empty the BC, I would say look look at another wing.

You don't. All air will escape if you are vertical, but you have to hold the deflator hose straight up. If you leave a bend in it, you will pocket air. You cannot deflate it all the way if you are horizontal. Slightly nose down, pull your two bottom purges.
It also has a large lift, you may now need to change weighting. Try everything, use what works.
:wink:

I've been diving mine for over ten years and it takes a little getting used to.

Try adding back weight and crotch straps. you have about 60lbs of lift on your back now, not your body. Lean back when you head down and your dump's are your friend!

Take a little time and get used to what you have its a great BC. I dont know about others but I'll give my old girl up when she falls apart! :D

You don't. All air will escape if you are vertical, but you have to hold the deflator hose straight up. If you leave a bend in it, you will pocket air. You cannot deflate it all the way if you are horizontal. Slightly nose down, pull your two bottom purges.
:wink:

:crafty: LOL.

Is that all?
I did not realize it was that easy.

If you're using your deflator hose, make SURE that your left shoulder is the highest point on you body in the water column and that the deflator button is above your head. Also make sure that the deflator hose doesn't have an "S" in it.

Often times divers will have their deflator slightly above their heads, but the butt ends of their B/C's will still be higher than the deflator orifice.

Also helps to turn your left side up when deflating.

Just little things make a big difference.

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom