Need help deciding on LOGO - Business Name!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah....he just lost one wetsuit size! :D

I sure would appreciate more comments - if anyone has any.

Any impressions would really help me... I am having a hard time deciding, and I need to choose soon.

Thanks for your input!

Addict,
I like options 2 and 4 best. The other two just don't strike me. Whatever you decide, good luck with it.

joe

I agree with the others that the eye makes the fish look a bit possessed. Maybe you could work on that? The frog one I have seen tons of times, although he is really cute. The last one looks too specialized for spearfishing?? Just my .02.

The name I think would be easiest to type and remember for internet stuff would be ultimate diver. I hope all of our responses don't just make things more confusing! Good luck!

Victoria

SCUBAddiction?? SCUBAddiction.com Simply a slight variation on the others.

I have a question...

Many people have stated that they have seen that frog everywhere. WHERE have you seen this frog?

I have seen the Amphibious Outfitters frog, but that frog is more like a 'real' frog. Mine is more of a personified frog.

If you have seen a similar frog to this one, please let me know where.

Thanks!

I like Scuba Addict. I would forget the Frog. He is REALLY cute :froggy: BUT it has been done. Akona Dive gear has a frog and so does Amphibious Outfitters.
I really like the dive flag but I don't like the fish. The graphic colors and design are just beauitiful. Maybe the incorporation of some scuba bubbles?
I think the shark, speargun and frog kind of rules out recreational divers. I think they may se that and think that's to extreme and is only for advanced divers.
Great undertaking , good luck!

I really like the frog in the first logo. Personally I'd wear a shirt with him on it, whether or not he might slightly resemble the A/O frog.

Scubaaddict (or whatever variation of that you like) is more catchy to me than the others. It's more unique and would be easier to remember. I think it would be best to use the entire word, personally. Or make sure you're hooked up with a good search engine so people can find your site one way or another.

PS - the fish is creepy. Ugh.

Deboraw and niroxbabe -

Thanks for stopping in and giving your opinions!

Right now, I am deadlocked, so everyone's opinion really does help me out - more then you think!

Thanks again!:)

for Do or Dive...just realized the URL would be DOORdive...that's a little clunky.

The SCUBAddict choice isn't bad...but there is the thing about one A or two...maybe DIVEaddict?

That mondo bizarro fish is starting to grow on me...maybe if the artists made it even more freakish it would work...

Back
Top Bottom