Need help deciding on LOGO - Business Name!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Out of the choices I like SCUBAddict.com...easy to remember, easy to type ... and I like the disturbed fish - something different and at least your eye stops to check it out ...the frog(s) is(are) too similar to others I think.

BTW - can you PM me the contact for your designers...those three are much better than the ones our firm came up with for a new shop and i wouldn't mind checking them out. Ta.

1. Do or Dive (doordive.com) - All I see is Door Dive
2. Dive Limit (divelimit.com) - OK
3. Ultimate Diver (ultimatediver.com) My choice of the 4
4. Scuba Addict (scubaaddict.com) or (Scuba Addiction)? - The double A in the URL is gonna be hard for people to remember...is it a double or single A? and will lose you visitors. I like Addictiontoscuba.com better

Logo's

Option 1 - I love frogs BUT...his head looks like a cricket and there are so many scuba logos with frogs in them it keeps it from being original.

Option 2 - I like the idea of the Percula morphing out of the dive flag but he needs work. The eye is very disturbing. Maybe change the color of it and add a diver's silhouette reflection. I'd prefer a normal eye. And the shape of his 'lower jaw' make him look like he's getting ready to throw up! The idea of this one is my choice but it need work.

Option 3 - OK if your target is the spearfishing, shark chasing crowd....sort of predictable. Another frog. This one isn't as professional looking as the others.

Addict once bubbled...
SMK chef: I like ScubaAddict - I think I will add it to the list. What about 'Scuba Addiction'?

:)

I have several sites based on 'Addict' or 'Addiction'.

I would stick with one of those, it keeps it in the family, per se.

take out an A, I think, maybe... I can't decide. ScubAddict is more unique. Better check the .com registries to see if they are available. No sense getting hyped for a name you can't own.

I currently own all of the dot com names. I do not own ScubAddict (1 A) - and it is taken. Also, 'Extreme Scuba' was the theme they were working with. ExtremeScuba.com is taken (So is every single derivative of Extreme or 'X')- so it is not an option.

Thanks for the feedback - keep it coming :)

alcina - I'll get you their email addresses. Let me ask em.

I really am undecided at this point, and I must decide by Sunday - I would apprecite any help from the 'Experts' :D So any input you have is appreciated.

Plus, the artists are updating their work as we go - so I will post the updates OR any new logos as they come in.

Thanks again everyone!!

Addict

Not exactly a fish eye but it works! Here's what I meant about the lower jaw removed.

It's different. Bring up yours and the one I adjusted side by side.

Here, thry this....
Look at this one. Instead of removing the part I was talking about, I drew a black line instead on the one you posted.

See the difference?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom