Need help from a diver. Reward offered.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have an underwater metal detector if it comes to that! Just PM me! Problem is that I live in P'Cola, Florida.

Will it find Aluminum? I thought the underwater ones rejected Al and were tuned for steel and iron.

good luck the silt always makes it difficult to locate things. another option would be to call the local sheriffs office dive team. I know our team would love the prectice of "searching" and the $$$ would definately go a long way to helping to fund the department!

Did it ever get found? Let me know if you need help if you didn't find it.

It's still down there. I think it's too big of a search area right now with the poor visibility unless someone has a good quality sonar or metal detector. That's the current plan - to get someone who can search that way. Looks like the backup plan is to wait for mid-winter when visibility clears up.

Good luck:0)

Richrich,

Any possibility of doing a search tomorrow?

the K

If the K can't find it nobody can :worship: Hi K:flowers:

Hey there, Gal !!!

How yoo iz????

the K

Starting to get sleepy thank goodness... diving tomorrow!

I am good.. busy with work and stuff but good.. even better for bumping into you my friend!:hugs:

I've done 7 dives looking for this and have decided to wait until February. The visibility in this area is 2 inches right now. The silt is the deepest that I've encountered at Lanier. Hopefully someone can find it sooner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom