need used equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Call me a beggar, but I would like to know if anybody out there who has some good equipment to give away to me.. Or sell at a reasonable price. An old Computer, or BC, or Regulator, console, Etc. I want to get some of my own equipment, but the prices of the new stuff is silly, It looks like you got to be a millionare anymore to buy a full outfit!! Used stuff that still works will do just as good as that new stuff, and it's already been shook down by you! I am on a tight budget, but still like to dive
thanks
Maybe we could start a post for swapping equipment.

Some of the stuff there is real JUNK!

You have to know what you're buying. I buy things off there, but I know what I'm looking for. If you don't, find someone who does!

diverrick once bubbled... Call me a beggar, but I would like to know if anybody out there who has some good equipment to give away to me.. Or sell at a reasonable price. An old Computer, or BC, or Regulator, console, Etc. I want to get some of my own equipment, but the prices of the new stuff is silly, It looks like you got to be a millionare anymore to buy a full outfit!! Used stuff that still works will do just as good as that new stuff, and it's already been shook down by you! I am on a tight budget, but still like to dive
thanks
Maybe we could start a post for swapping equipment.
Be sure to ask someone about gear you find on eBay. We have had some pretty interesting threads about some of the crap that shows up.

spend some time at a local lds. in my area they let people work for store credit. most shops are small business's looking for cheap labor. it cant hurt to ask. also, the more time you spend at the shop the more people you know. its easier to buy used stuff from people you know and trust.

Back
Top Bottom