Needs of a large diver...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, if it is a back inflate BC you are looking for, Zeagle, as already mentioned, is the way to go if you are truely big or at the extremes for any proportion ratio. They have much larger size modules than are listed on their website and can mix and match (with the Ranger at least). That and a custom wet suit and you'll be set.

OMG! This is a great community. Thanks for all the information. I guess I'll start my hunt with Zeagle. Is there someome I should work with there?

wilbkr1:
OMG! This is a great community. Thanks for all the information. I guess I'll start my hunt with Zeagle. Is there someome I should work with there?

You may have noticed that ScottZeagle replied a few posts back. He works at Zeagle and can help you through anything that you run into that your dealer can't answer. That said, Zeagle sells through authorized dealers. Check the Zeagle website and go to the Dealer Locator link in the left navigation area. If you have a local dealer, I'd start there. If you don't I highly recommend ScubaToys, as do many other members here.

Tachyon

If you are interested in a back inflation BC, Dive Rite has a very customizable plan consisting of a harness & various sizes of wings.

If you are interested in a jacket style BC, Seatec's MANTA comes in some very robust sizes: up to XXXL if I remember correctly.

Bonne chance,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom