Nemrod Snark III Double Hose LP port adaptor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have several Snark 3's that I've converted the OPRV to a LP port. IF YOU DO THIS YOU MUST KEEP AN OPRV IN THE SYSTEM. I use Sherwood combination safe second inflator combo. The Sherwood combo adds a downstream second which will vent off excess pressure should the need arise
I have same situation w/Waterlung Dual-Air by Sportsways I have for all-around OW reg. Don’t lose any overpressure port fittings, for sure.

Spent some time on the Australia Post website, seems they have recently jacked up their prices and reduced some services on overseas mail!
I think I have a work-around, but will need to take samples into the Post Office and confirm.
Thank you for your patience…

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you all, I forgot Fri was a Public Holiday here, and the Post Office was also closed Saturday morning which was unusual!

So I went in this morning and checked what is available under the new arrangements... not good news I'm afraid.

You used to be able to send a small cardboard CD mailer with parts inside <250g overseas for a reasonable price.
Australia Post has cancelled that service, the minimum Standard International small parcel to the US is now <500g for A$21 with tracking.

So far there are 14 expressions of interest from the US, some for 1-2 items which won't be economic to send at the above rates.
@Luis has very kindly offered to reship from the US if I send all orders to him with just one international shipping charge, and he then sends out via USPS which will be much more cost-effective for these small parts.

However I need to check everyone is OK with paying me for the individual order, then paying Luis a percentage of the international shipping plus US shipping. He also says he may not be the fastest in turnaround :wink:
Of course I’m also happy to ship to you direct, just it will be an extra US$13.50 per order… please let me know!

I have same situation w/Waterlung Dual-Air by Sportsways I have for all-around OW reg. Don’t lose any overpressure port fittings, for sure.
Good call Skip Y. will keep this in mind. I am using AMF Voit MR12 II for my safe second, but if I go back to ‘all vintage’ I will have to reinstall the ‘vent plug’ for safety.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you all, I forgot Fri was a Public Holiday here, and the Post Office was also closed Saturday morning which was unusual!

So I went in this morning and checked what is available under the new arrangements... not good news I'm afraid.

You used to be able to send a small cardboard CD mailer with parts inside <250g overseas for a reasonable price.
Australia Post has cancelled that service, the minimum Standard International small parcel to the US is now <500g for A$21 with tracking.

So far there are 14 expressions of interest from the US, some for 1-2 items which won't be economic to send at the above rates.
@Luis has very kindly offered to reship from the US if I send all orders to him with just one international shipping charge, and he then sends out via USPS which will be much more cost-effective for these small parts.

However I need to check everyone is OK with paying me for the individual order, then paying Luis a percentage of the international shipping plus US shipping. He also says he may not be the fastest in turnaround :wink:
Of course I’m also happy to ship to you direct, just it will be an extra US$13.50 per order… please let me know!
I committed to 3. I'm OK with them going through Luis

OK just trying to wrap this order up... so far the following people have expressed interest in Luis' kind offer of reshipping from the US to save some AU postage:
USdiver1 1 unit
Skip Y 3 units
Scott G Bonser 2 units
Luis 4 units
Subtotal 10 units

Can @USdiver1 @Thomas8294 @freehuey @PfcAJ @dead dog please confirm this arrangement is OK and DM mailing address and I will provide PayPal details for all.

OK just trying to wrap this order up... so far the following people have expressed interest in Luis' kind offer of reshipping from the US to save some AU postage:
USdiver1 1 unit
Skip Y 3 units
Scott G Bonser 2 units
Luis 4 units
Subtotal 10 units

Can @USdiver1 @Thomas8294 @freehuey @PfcAJ @dead dog please confirm this arrangement is OK and DM mailing address and I will provide PayPal details for all.
…looks good for me… Thank you for getting these. Just send thee details once you get them ready.
Scott G. Bonser

…looks good for me… Thank you for getting these. Just send thee details once you get them ready.
Scott G. Bonser
DM sent re PayPal arrangements, just waiting on @Thomas8294 now

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom