Nemrod Snark III Double Hose LP seat assembly?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fibonacci

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Continuing my Nemrod Snark DH reproduction parts, I'm now looking at the LP seats...

These are co-moulded around a metal shaft and X shaped stabiliser ribs, and I need to understand what this substructure looks like to create accurate RFQ drawings for the metal and co-moulded rubber parts.
Food grade silicone rubber should last longer than the originals.

However all of mine are still in serviceable condition and I don't want to cut one up!
Anyone got a trashed one they can either send to me or remove the rubber from and accurately measure please?

My 'guesstimates' below:
Snark LP Seat ASSY 2.JPG
Snark LP Seat ASSY.JPG
Snark LP Seat supports.JPG

I have one that free flows. Let me take a closer look at it. Fibonacci I love my Snark 3's. I have about 10. If you're reproducing parts for them we are going to become very good friends

Found one to pull apart!
The X piece appears to be a bronze investment casting, with a stainless shaft crimped into it... then the rubber co-moulded around it.
Which makes sense for volume production.
Snark LP Seat carrier ASSY.jpeg

Revised Carrier ASSY

Snark LP Seat Carrier ASSY REV1.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom