Neptune or bust . . . Bust!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wreckedinri:
There is also the Catherine Marie, a little Eastern rigged dragger about 4 miles NE of Sandwich that may have been do-able if you were in the neighborhood. If you are interested in trying for it some time and you need the #'s, let me know.:wink:

Dennis
Thanks Dennis I appreciate it. What do you think this Hurricane is goin to do? We are planning on a trip to the Dwight and Ardandhu this weekend.

sean22:
Thanks Dennis I appreciate it. What do you think this Hurricane is goin to do? We are planning on a trip to the Dwight and Ardandhu this weekend.

John,
Right now it looks like the track of the storm is inland and to the west of us. Coming ashore in the Carolina's. That's not entirely good news as the low to our west is going to create some pretty strong easterly winds for us by this weekend. May be a bit snotty out there.:(

DISCLAIMER - The above information is not by/from/distributed by a Meteorologist, or one that pretends to be a Meteorologist, or even knows a Meterologist.:11: Hell, I barely know how to spell "Meteorologist"!

wreckedinri:
John,
Right now it looks like the track of the storm is inland and to the west of us. Coming ashore in the Carolina's. That's not entirely good news as the low to our west is going to create some pretty strong easterly winds for us by this weekend. May be a bit snotty out there.:(

DISCLAIMER - The above information is not by/from/distributed by a Meteorologist, or one that pretends to be a Meteorologist, or even knows a Meterologist.:11: Hell, I barely know how to spell "Meteorologist"!
I just checked the forecast. It looks like we are shut out until Monday at best.
Srong Easterlies and anywhere from 4-10 ft seas. This is getting tiresome! It's kind of like the crap we had through the month of June.

sean22:
I just checked the forecast. It looks like we are shut out until Monday at best.
Srong Easterlies and anywhere from 4-10 ft seas. This is getting tiresome! It's kind of like the crap we had through the month of June.

Gary was supposed to be coming up on Friday and we were going to be diving around MA with Marcie for the long weekend but now it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Suppose I'll get some work done around the house.

wreckedinri:
Gary was supposed to be coming up on Friday and we were going to be diving around MA with Marcie for the long weekend but now it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Suppose I'll get some work done around the house.
I hear you. We are going to head up to Herkimer NY to break rocks and find Herkimer Diamonds. Hey that woman Marcie. Is her last name Bilinski?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom