New A620 and questions!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

huskychemist:
I bought Energizer 2500 mAH rechargables that came with their own Energizer charger. I took 160 pictures on Saturday...never turning the camera off on three dives, using the flash on 90% of the pictures...and had lots of power left.

Not sure if this applies to your batteries, but mine came with a warning that it may take a few charge cycles out of the box to get them "up to speed" in terms of longer battery life.

Lowell

It seems I had the same problem you mentioned. After going through a few cycles of charging them, I am now getting plenty of time out of them. I have now taken over 230 photos on my last charge and it is still going.

Thanks for that info.

--Mike

Just got back from my Cozumel trip at the Iberostar. Dove with Blue Angel all week without a hitch as they picked me up from the dock. I have a lot of photos as the A620 performed beutifully with no flooding!!! What is the best way to post pictures for viewing on this site?

Dave

Cherokee180c:
Just got back from my Cozumel trip at the Iberostar. Dove with Blue Angel all week without a hitch as they picked me up from the dock. I have a lot of photos as the A620 performed beutifully with no flooding!!! What is the best way to post pictures for viewing on this site?

Dave
Well normally I would say you could apload them to your photo gallery here and insert the pictures into your post.
But in light of the current technical difficulties (which will be fixed soon i'm sure) i'd recommend uploading your pics to a free photo hosting website like www.photobucket.com or www.flickr.com

Try to make your photos at the most 700 pixels on the longest side so persons with screens at lower resolutions can view them easily and keep the images to a maximum of 100kb.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom