New AZ diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Kris,

I'll be diving Pleasant Sat or Sun with my fiancé, but we are down pretty much any weekend just PM me.

I have purchased some gear online, but I have also done a lot of returns online. In my opinion it is always better to buy safety equipment/gear from a local shop so that you can guarantee the fit and comfort with immediate feedback. Another fun principal is what works for one person doesn't work for 50 others, and using this principal, my fiancé has some same gear as myself but much of the equipment that was comfortable for me, was not for her and thus took quite a bit of time shopping and playing to get zeroed in on the gear that worked best for each of us.

As far as dive shops, I have talked with or visited just about every dive shop here in AZ and by far I prefer Saguaro Diving in Mesa. The owner Vince is a cool guy and they have the best prices by far.

If I can be of any help just hollar,

-Chris

My wife and I are are planning an early morning desert tortoise dive on Sun. I'm sure we won't be the only ones out that day.

Thanks for all the offers guys, I look foward to diving with all of you. First I must finish my OW cert dives, thats this weekend 20-21st. After that.....

Krispykritter,

Hopefully all went well today.

If you are interested, I am looking to do some diving this coming week and weekend. I have been out of the water for almost two weeks so I am starting to twitch!

Scott

Back
Top Bottom