New BCD ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are many details which are not seen but its peculiarity is that you can use in any environment.

has been tested with 100 dives at sea and in caves and getting certification.

I used it with a dry suit, wet suit, with steel tanks, aluminum tanks, 7L, S80, 10-liter stainless as well as 12 liters of BTS.
Often I used 2 in S80 trimix ... along with two S80 for Deco.

:wink: I forgot ... is also adjustable in height while maintaining the lower edges attached to a belt.

Last edited:
Some new pictures of my wing ... You like it?

The bladders are two internal and independent, with the ability to use one or two regardless. The bladder is connected to the tube camel back type you can remove it from bags.

Kamaleont!

dsc07373a.jpg

Last edited:
I put some pictures of the new BCD

dsc073172.jpg

dsc07483j.jpg

My friend in the picture is high 1.95 m :D

Any new info on the wing?

Hi, sale begins in Italy next week.
I think the pictures speak for themselves. I speak poor English. Excuse me.

In the first picture:
Harness kits in steel, with high or low profile D-rings, fixed or free.
Wing with outer bag Cordura Ballistic 1000, with three removable inner bladder and valve position interchangeably. An optional back-up bladder
The outer bag can overthrow all the wing and protect the valve without compromising the use.
The plates have double passage of the strap lock. The thickness of steel is 3 mm. The three screws are stainless backplate with dedicated measurement. Do not pierce the webbing.

DSC07489.jpg

These are two bladders, one with homogeneous internal reserves for inflation, the second as back up for oral inflation and removable.

DSC07511.jpg

The all black version with aluminum plates ... in production in a month.

DSC07527.jpg

A friend in Portofino ... :eyebrow:

DSC03352.jpg

Details of the aluminum plates and the new D-ring designed by me for the Italian-style version for travel. Very light.

Ah! our quality control on welding. :rofl3::D

img0021ne.jpg

We thought, first of all, the safety and thus the speed of exhaust air without changing the position in the water. Is important to us. In Cave the problem is different, but those who use the open water sidemount also needs a slightly different concept.

Prices?

I love it. The rig and the fact there's someone out there trying to innovate.

Looks like a good rig for OW, but the elbow on the inflator in the top center of the wing wouldn't work well in a cave.

Looks like a good rig for OW, but the elbow on the inflator in the top center of the wing wouldn't work well in a cave.

I believe he said it was reversible and you put the elbow on the inside if that is what you prefer or switch to one of the bottom dumps location.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom