New Branch Office in USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Former TillyTec USA

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

we are one of the market leader for dive lights in Europe. One of our unique speciality is: We are building the smallest diving LED lamp with the brightest light and the longest burning time.

If you can find a diving LED lamp which is smaller, brighter and has a longer burning time then our LED, we will give you a LED 2000 for free. Promised!

Last edited:
Would it be possible for you to list the light output in lumens on your site? I realize that no single number measurement is perfect, but most lights seem to be ranked in lumens which makes comparison shopping a little easier.

For example, my 10W HID is about 500 lumens. I'd like to know how your LED 500 and 750 compare. (I see you have a halogen comparison listed, but that's meaningless to me as I never used a halogen dive light.)

Also, can you give me some more information about your adjustable focus LED can lights? Your TT2 LED 750 light lists adjustable focus from 8-10 deg. Can that be changed any time during the dive? I have seen older designs where the focus needed to be set before you went below 15 feet or so.

I know several divers who are interested in moving from HID to LED, but won't make the switch until adjustable focus is available.

Where and how can we purchase one of your lights here in the states?
I am currently looking at your TT2 LED 1000-S2 Tanklamp

Does anyone know how the TillyTec lights compare to say the MBSub TWINLED-Cave light?
Right now I have my choice of lights narrowed down to the TT2 LED 1000-S2 Tanklamp and the MBSub TWINLED-Cave light.

Most if not all of my diving is done up here in the Northeast where it's pretty dark, poor visibility and cold :) Depths can range from 100 to 300 fsw

I have used a Sartek 21 watt HID in the past but now I am looking at getting an LED canister light that is pretty close to the 21 HID.

You can buy it here:

tillytec.net/Dive-Lights/View-all-products.html

All our lights are listed under products can be purchased directly there on our website.

what about parts or warranty issues.?

is there a US parts warranty house/dealer/shop? or doe they have to go back to Germany?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom