New Club Proposal: Venice Fossil Divers

Should a "Venice Fossil Diver" club be started?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in.

Guess Spanish Rocks is going to be the redheaded stepchild.

:no: Not wanted in Venice, Not wanted in GTBA

There are a few SB members who will still need something to complain about so this should work out just fine!

MoteMan:
1. Venice Fossil Divers
2. A central location for fossil divers and divers of fossils to meet, brag, exchange site information, post dive reports with weather conditions and pictures of their treasures.

I like it.

Missdirected:
FossilBabe, dkramer, 2thdiver, & ReefGuy would be great choices IMO.

I agree. Any of them would be excellent.

I just started going to Venice this year. Tania, Tkat and I got 16 meg teeth the first trip. We are hooked.

I'm certainly not one of the experts on Venice but from my view what you wrote Mote looks good. Again though I am not one of what I consider the "experts" (Walter, 2thDvr, ReegGuy, FossilBabe, to name a few).

Walter, in case you didn't notice, I nominated you as 1st club host. Do you accept, decline, or abstain from acknowledging the nomination?

Walter, in case you didn't notice, I nominated you as 1st club host. Do you accept, decline, or abstain from acknowledging the nomination?

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I would be happy to accept, but since I'm on Pete's S list right now, I think our chances of getting this through would be much better with someone else running the show. I think getting this going is a great idea and I would support any of the fine folks nominated.

Ok guys and girls, we need 2 people to volunteer to be 1st and 2nd club host.....any takers?

I'm in - but now we'll have to decide if there's grounds for an offshoot of the Peace River Fossil Waders.

DOH! I swear, I was just joking!!

(Feel like I shot myself in the foot through the head with a marshmallow gun)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom