New Club Proposal: Venice Fossil Divers

Should a "Venice Fossil Diver" club be started?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While we're at it.....
Keys
Miami
Jupiter
West Palm\Boynton
Jacksonville
Gainesville\Springs

Each with their own specialized and distinct niche of diving persona. Did I leave anyone out....? Sorry, I don't want to exclude anyone from having their own personalized nugget of cyberspace....

We have too many forums, too many boards, too much overlap, too much isolation as it is... I mean how hard is it to hit search, type "venice AND shark AND tooth".

Just because you can create a folder and put 10,000 folders in it, and recursively down the line...., dosn't mean you should....

I'm all for it! Great idea. This is definately needed to have one spot dedicated to the art of fossil hunting.

Now, this is something all together different....

Fossil hunting is somewhat specialized, encompasses ocean, beaches, rivers, etc... And not geographical in nature.... a la cave diving..., or hunting...

While we're at it.....
Keys
Miami
Jupiter
West Palm\Boynton
Jacksonville
Gainesville\Springs

Each with their own specialized and distinct niche of diving persona. Did I leave anyone out....? Sorry, I don't want to exclude anyone from having their own personalized nugget of cyberspace....

We have too many forums, too many boards, too much overlap, too much isolation as it is... I mean how hard is it to hit search, type "venice AND shark AND tooth".

Just because you can create a folder and put 10,000 folders in it, and recursively down the line...., dosn't mean you should....
:popcorn::popcorn:

I'm in too!:D

Oh boy. Ya sure can tell the water is cold!

Can anyone recommend a good dive shop/boat in the Venice area that I can hook-up with to do some fossil hunting with in mid January?

Thanks

well, it looks like we have the required 20 supporters. Would everyone please review post #13 concerning name, discription and club host and add your input.

Mike

Ok, I'm gonna throw in my $0.02. Feel free to add, amend, rewrite or discuss.

1. Venice Fossil Divers
2. A central location for fossil divers and divers of fossils to meet, brag, exchange site information, post dive reports with weather conditions and pictures of their treasures.

I nominate Walter as 1st club host, pending his acceptance.

please review and comment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom