New Colors for Atomic B2, Z2 and Z2X - Red, Pink and Purple!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Put the purple kit on my wife's B2 yesterday - she's REALLY happy :D

No need to wait for your service interval, it's very simple to do yourself - though
you'll need an allen wrench to change the flow adjusment knob.

It is funny to hear about the colors. A while back a dad was selling his son's reg cause he painted it black. The reg was completely usable just looked like crap as the paint was chipping off.

hi. how much are the purge covers? also how much is the service kit for the B1? is there any shop there that can ship overseas? thanks!

I do believe that Atomic is selling a swivel hose setup for non-Atomic regs. Supposedly Oceanic or one of the other reg sellers (can't remember the name top of my head) is going to sell their regs with the Atomic swivel connection - this was from a conversation I had with Atomic's head honcho some months back.

So... say my hose ruptures, theres no way i can salvage my swivel? And say if i wish to switch this swivel hose to my octo, that also is not possible?

So basically, the swivel hose that comes default with the atomic reg is a one time application right?

This past Saturday (Aug 22), I just purchased the Z2X, with the UGLY slate grey cover along with a 1st stage. I will stay on my dive shop to get the colored ones, pink or purple for me.

i just bought a set of b2s and i live in australia and carnt find anyone who sell a red kit. i dont care how much they cost i just need a set can anyone help me? please...

i just bought a set of b2s and i live in australia and carnt find anyone who sell a red kit. i dont care how much they cost i just need a set can anyone help me? please...

Can't you just contact Atomic directly and see if they would sell you direct? Most of the times, they would suggest using a local seller but if absent of a seller, I think that they would make the exception.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom