New dive buddy prep

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good job - I thought I detected some sarcasm in your post, but got confused....... its usually coming from Jep

SS

jepuskar once bubbled...
Your pic looks like your about to shove that kid in the turkey.

BTW, congrats on becoming a senior member!
:)
Thanks....and in just three short months....what does that say about my work habits though???

As for the baby girl...if you look close enough, it looks like she's getting ready to drool all over that thing.

Jep-
Nice NEw avatar BTW, and I noticed you live in Chi-town...ever been to the chop-house not far from Michigan Ave?

Are you talking about the Chicago Chop House on Ontario right across the street from Hard Rock and near XCalibur? If so, then YES! That is my favorite restaurant downtown.

I noticed another place called the Chop House, but have never been there..you might be referring to this one. :/

My avatar is a keeper. I like it...I LIKE IT ALOT.

Yes, the Chicago Chop House....you being from Chicago know the streets there better than I...that is a damn fine restaurant...I've been to many steak joints near and far, but that place was head and shoulders above the rest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom