New dive resort Cozumel Dive School

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
What is the $15 try dive?
how does it differ from a discover dive?

Yeah, I guess I'm with Rossandmaureen..... best in Coz, and you're new? That's like 1+1=3. Maybe I'm missing something.....If so, my apologies.

OK, all the facilities and boats on the web site are Blue Angel. Is this a rebranding of the Blue Angel dive shop or is this a separate entity run in parallel to existing dive operation?

Well good luck...I hope everyone fulfills their dreams.

I'd guess with all the various resorts and all the different dive ops, and all the different divers, everyone has their own opinion of what is the #1 dive op or resort. With different tastes and budgets, favourite DMs, all-inclusive or budget resorts, I could never pick one place as being #1.

Mike Sobel is a course director who was working through Dive Paradise originally. He has ongoing training going on with start dates every month or two depending on what you need - he takes people from OW to Instructor and Master Instructor in short order. He uses Blue Angel facilities - have no idea if he has partnered with Eva or what - but as far as I am aware, he is completely separate and simply uses Blue Angel facilities and boats.

Back
Top Bottom