New Dive Shop in Tuscaloosa, AL!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noladiver... do they have a website yet when you went in ?

bamamedic.... maybe they are a diveshop and a bar. nothing wrong with a dive shop that has kegs on tap for a cold beer.. :D

bamamedic.... maybe they are a diveshop and a bar. nothing wrong with a dive shop that has kegs on tap for a cold beer.. :D

Now, that would absolutely rock!

I did not notice a website mike_s. I have to bring my rental tanks back ill ask him. I think he may do some kind of e-mail newsletter or something but i'm not sure.

I dropped my tanks off today and was not so pleased to find out that they do not take any type of credit or plastic as of yet. This would lead me to believe they don't have a website. But good news is that their fills are only 5 bucks!!

I dropped my tanks off today and was not so pleased to find out that they do not take any type of credit or plastic as of yet. This would lead me to believe they don't have a website. But good news is that their fills are only 5 bucks!!

could be that that is they are a new store and don't have their credit card merchant accounts set up yet.....

that's common with any small business that might have just opened their doors. IF they don't have it by July though then you've got other thoughts to consider.

speaking you getting air fills.... ask to see the report where they tested their air. I'm betting they don't have that either if they don't have their credit card machines up yet.....

Not really trying to make waves I'm happy to have a shop within that isn't 100 miles away. On second thought maybe it wouldn't hurt to casually bring it up.

Noladiver,
Do you know what there hours of operation are? When I drove by, it didn't look like they had much of a storefront...do they have more gear in the back?

The listed hours are from 8-6 I think, but sometimes no one is there just call the number on the door. Ive tried several times to drop off the tanks sometimes its all locked up. There is a storefront with all of the expected gear and spearing accessories. Good Luck!

Cool! I might stop by while at work tomorrow to check them out...

Alright...I stopped by at 8:30 this morning to see the new store...it's actually prety nice! Way better than I expected, considering they've only been open for about two weeks....

...and the best part? Fire and police discounts! (I know, I know...I"m not either of those, but the dude said they might give an EMS discount, too). :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom