New dive TV show trailers now online!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats, Nick... you wouldn't want to add my "Munching & Mating in the Macrocystis" show as the lead-in act, would you. I didn't think so. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Ya never know Dr. Bill!

Nick,

Looks great, the video on Costa Rica was pura vida, looks like you enjoyed the guaro shots.

Most probably we won't get the program here in paradise, but you never know. Worst case I can drive two hours and BE THERE!!! (I love it).

Best wishes.

Wow looks great, are you going to be able to be seen in DirectTV? If so what channel????

CheddarChick, we will be on DirecTV, not sure which channel yet.

If you tell me what area of Wisconsin you're in (I'm a Wisconsin native too, by the way), I can tell you some channels we'll be on there.

Nick

I'm interested in any new dive shows.. but I don't have any sat. service (I do have cable)

I'd be interested in checking it out if it was streamed or 'hulu'd' on-line. heck, I'd even settle for dvd's of seahunt if they were available :)
ETA: yes, there are dvd's available :D

btw, is this in any relation to a tv show that may have been in production a year or more ago? When I saw this thread, I recalled something going into production some time ago, probably mentioned here on SB. (??)

We're filming our first full season right now, but we've been around for almost 2 years so you may have heard about us already. No worries if you don't get satellite, we will be on cable, check out our preliminary station line-up here: www.intothedrink.tv/watch.

And remember you can join us as we film episodes on location. We are going to St. Croix next week and that trip is sold out, but we still have spots available on our Grand Cayman trip Oct. 17-24, our Wakatobi, Indonesia trip Dec. 8-22, and our Qamea, Fiji trip Jan. 16-23, 2010. Go to www.intothedrink.tv/travel for more info.

Can't wait.. We are in the southeastern corner of WI, close to Lake Geneva......But we have directtv so I am hoping I can get you regardless.. What part of Cheddarland are you from Nick???

Nick, are you still working for Scuba Diving magazine? Is the TV show produced by them, I mean?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom