New dive TV show trailers now online!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't wait to see it and I hope that it is very successful for you. I wish i could make one of the trips!

Just exactly where and when is this show on on the L.A. area?

Promocop, check out www.intothedrink.tv/watch for a map with a list of channels where our show will be aired starting in January 2010. Days and times to be announced soon. Thanks.

very nice looks good something to look forward to.

Yes, Nick, I saw the map and the station in the LA area must be low power one as TW Cable doesn't carry it. Is that station broadcast over the air via antenna? Going to be tough for people here in SoCal to get it! And saw the two coming attractions. Why so many of the same shots from the two destinations?

Hi Promocop,

Those stations are digital cable, and our distribution "footprint" is still being worked out, as it's a brand new network. Check back soon for an updated list. We plan on being on DirecTV and Dish Network, so there will be some other options as well.

Thanks,
Nick

Tuff TV, the primary network carrying our show, is still very actively and aggressively pursuing independent station deals coast-to-coast, so expect the number of stations listed here to increase dramatically within the next four months.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom