New diver and impressed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad you made it back! Don't fret too much over the tough crowd... they erroneously mistook your exuberance for someone trying to pull a fast one! Hopefully, they have learned a bit from this.

One thing that helps them out, is if you take a moment and fill out your profile a bit. :D

:happywave and welcome to :sblogo:

glad to hear you enjoyed your dives and hope to see you around the board!

You came back and I was proven wrong :) So I apologise for my assumption you were a spammer dothetime.

Anyway, welcome to the diving world, usually it is more friendly so if you have questions and the like, if you post here people will be happy to help. I am a new diver too and have found it (usually) friendly :p

Welcome to :sblogo:

Sorry you got a rough welcome. I guess when a new member immediately starts raving about a boat, it brings out some doubters.

Fill out your profile, and enjoy! I would suggest that generally the SB members are not so cynical. There is a ton of great info, and people on SB, so I hope you will stick around long enough to enjoy the SB group activities/dives, and valuable info that is provided on the board on pretty much every aspect of diving the world over.

Back
Top Bottom