New diver from Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why am I rushing..... I guess while the wife is agreeable with the endeavor I will continue. My logic is theoretically dive deep so I have $$ invested and I will get to stay to play with the fishes.. ;-)

The first two just made since to get at the same time. The other I have an intrest in because I have a background in rescue. Then its a very smae leap to the next cert.

I agree that I do need much more bottom time, which will come I sure of that.

Welcome to the addiction...and to SB of course!! There is great fresh water diving near you and NC my favorite place to dive is not very far away so you are sitting good for lots of time 'under'!!!

Hello,

Welcome to scuba board

Cheer
Jason

tdlcal6262:
Hello all,

I just got back from Andros Island in the Bahamas and while my brother and I was there we got our Advanced Open Water Certificate.

I found my new love, Diving.. Once I went down under is did not want to return..

So now I'm on the hunt for gear and a local diving group or club so I can continue the adventure:14: ..

I have signed up for Rescue Diver Certificate in a plan to get a Divemaster Cert.

Tim
Hello from a fellow Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky diver! If you are ever in the Northern Kentucky area, let me know. The shop I dive with has groups that dive every weekend rain or shine, year round, and we always welcome anyone who wants to dive with us.

John

Back
Top Bottom