New Diver Going HOG-DIR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PerroneFord:
We are not blind to the fact that if you are watching a video from one company, you should expect to see gear produced by that company's owner. That goes for anyone from Halcyon to GM, to Apple Inc.

Makes sense to me.

OK, back on topic.

Guess what the nice UPS man left hanging on my driveway gate today???

MY WING!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Is this MachV streamlined or what?!?!?

Attachments

• DSC01084.JPG
    DSC01084.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC01085.JPG
    DSC01085.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 84
PvilleStang:
Ok, so correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't GI run Gavin Scooters?
Yep, although he isn't actually listed on the GUE website as being part of the board, an employee or even an instructor for GUE. Of course there are plenty of things written by and about him on it.

There is of course a strong link between GUE and Halcyon, but considering that, I would have to say that they actually do a very good job at keeping the two seperate.

~Jess

I want mine to come in, I want mine to come in..... Man I should have opted for UPS overnight instead of ground.....Mach 5 where art thow?

Here's the pic that Ray asked for.

Attachments

• DSC01089.JPG
    DSC01089.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 99
It's so SHINY!

That poor single tank. It looks lonely. It needs a twin... :)

PerroneFord:
It's so SHINY!

That poor single tank. It looks lonely. It needs a twin... :)

Baby steps, baby steps. Doubles will come. Let's master the single AL80 first.:wink:

I am still waiting for my Mach 5...and the longer I waited I got more ancy so I called the dive store and also ordered an oxychew for my doubles.....ya so I dont have the doubles yet, but in a few months. lol...

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom