New Diver Logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greetings Krbailey! That is a really cool opportunity not to mention a good way to get in the water and use your gear! I to would be interested in such activities. When visiting Our World Underwater in Chicago our group of divers went to the Shedd Aqarium it was cool. The opportunity to dive with the different marine life represented would be fun! Who cares if you have to scrub the glass or the clean the vents. If you have to have a certain number of dives to be considered, I guess you will just have to dive some more!
That is a really good excuse to buy a dry suit, go to a tropical location, etc. I wish I had that good of an excuse when my wife asks how much I spend on dive gear! Ha! Ha!
Anyway have fun it sounds cool, CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!:)

Most folks, and I’m guessing this would include the aquarium folks, will count your Open Water certification as 4 dives, whether logged or not. You could also attempt to retroactively log the remaining 3 Open Water certification dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom