New Fantasy Island Package Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
I just got an email from Nick. Glad to see him working with FI again. If you're not on his mail list, request being added. nick@fantasyislandvacations.com

The boat dives are 3 separate trips and sites plus you can take a spare tank on the last trip and ask to be dropped off across the channel from the Gazebo to dive that reef and the wreck, and more...
Below you will greeted by the best Dive Vacation Special for 2010.
If your city is not listed, just give us a call and we will see what we can put together for you. Safe Diving

FANTASY ISLAND'S
ALL INCLUSIVE DIVE SPECIALS

including air with DELTA AIRLINES
ALL INCLUSIVE DIVE PACKAGES
Bookings for JUNE 26th to Oct. 23rd
(travel must be completed by Oct 30.)
PRICES INCLUDES
AIR (from Cities listed only)
Ground Transfers
Air-condition Accommodations
3 Meals Daily
up 6 days 3 Boat Dives Daily
1 night boat dive weekly
Unlimited Shore Diving
Beverage package
(Including Juices, soft drinks wine with meal Local Beer & local Rum & Vodka)
ALL INCLUSIVE PRICES
Dallas, Philadelphia, Pittsburg
as low as $1199.00
Albany, Hartford, Boston, Columbus, Denver, New York,
Seattle, Baltimore, Chicago, Washington.
add $50.00
Portland, OR., Salt Lake City
add $90.00
Prices based on double occupancy & subject to availability
New bookings only (no exceptions)
Does not include Hotel tax of $ 113.00
Cannot be combined with any other specials or incentives
prices from other cities slightly higher
AND AS AN ADDED INCENTIVE
BOOK BY JUNE 30TH
Groups of 10 or more 12% commission on Land Portion
(for groups of 9 or less)
Take another $70.00 off above prices​

Delta was such a great airline in the 90s, but I haven't flown them since they left Lubbock in their great downsizing 10 or so years ago. I keep hearing bad things about them now, but you can book your own air and do the hotel and diving packages cheaply and separately at Fantasy Island Dive Resort - Roatan Bay Islands Honduras - Super Specials

1endog.jpg

That is a sweet deal airfare included... Hope some of you can take advantage of it!:coffee:

Wow. Considering I'm sitting on a paid airline ticket to Roatan date TBD I could really jump on that. Too bad I have another 4 months - at the soonest - before I can get wet again. Thanks for the heads up, Don.

Wow. Considering I'm sitting on a paid airline ticket to Roatan date TBD I could really jump on that. Too bad I have another 4 months - at the soonest - before I can get wet again. Thanks for the heads up, Don.
:confused: There are 5-1/2 months left to the no-air special.

Ok now i really have the itch to go back to Roatan.. of course my husband told me to scratch my itch. LOL...so i said i would just go without him!
Anyways can anyone tell me about Fantasy Inn. We stayed at Las Rocas last year and really loved it but it is not unlimited diving. At that point we wanted to do other things as well.
Well now that we have done everything else I just want to go to dive. I like the 3 boat dives aday and all inclusive.
At one time I heard not the best reviews but it sounds like it has changed... HELP>...
Thanks
Lynn

Anyways can anyone tell me about Fantasy Inn.
Do you mean Fantasy Island, aka FIBR, this place...?

There are many trips reports on this forum, as it's a very popular resort (no comment about which is best, most popular, etc - just a true adjective) including mine: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/bay-islands/326013-so-what-happened-my-fantasy-island-trip.html but there are better and more recent reports.
At one time I heard not the best reviews but it sounds like it has changed... HELP>...
Thanks
Lynn
I've enjoyed it three times now. It's always met reasonable expectations for me.

Thanks
Lynn

Honnestly Lynn, I went in 2006... And pretty much every well written/ credible report I've read since then tells me it hasn't changed much at all! Except for the all inclusive drinks...

This place is a great deal. Not the nicest, not the best, but safe, clean and an incredible dive value! If that,s what you're looking for, you'll love it. If you want quality or nice accomodations, look elsewhere...

Just my 0.02$:coffee:

I love Fantasy Island. We go at least once per year. my routine is as follows:

Dive,eat,dive,dive,eat,dive,dive,eat,dive, sleep

If they would let me sleep on the gazebo, i think i could get in a few more dives.

"There are people who dive ------and then there are divers"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom