New Fantasy Island Package Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, DandyDon !

We weren't even going to start looking at trips for another month or 2, but when I saw your post, we were "serious" about looking within 10 minutes.

Mailed off payment for the AI package and the "please expedite my passport renewal" fees & packet all the very next day.

Sure hoping the passports arrive by the 7/17 departure date :acid:

ThanX again for letting us know about it !

I just checked sidestep for airfare, 10/30/10 to 11/06/10 on Delta out of Chicago. $426.00PP. Thats about $200.00 less than what I paid this past spring for Continental.

Holy CRAP MAN!!! I gotta get down there! We went to Anothys last year, really want to return to Roatan - this may be the ticket!

Just booked our trip!!!!!!!!!! Leaving July 17-22. Anyone else going during that time? Can't wait.
This will be our first stay there but we love Roatan...
Lynn

We are going to FIBR not AKR....
Lynn

Hey, Lynn ! We're going that week; in fact our layover will be in Atlanta - is that where ya'll will be flying out of? It'll be fun to try to hook up somewhere along the way...

July 3rd - 10th for me.....still have made the final reservation, will share if suitable partner interested, I'm single occupancy out of PHX right now.........41 y/o male, likes water and beer....

Hey, DandyDon !

We weren't even going to start looking at trips for another month or 2, but when I saw your post, we were "serious" about looking within 10 minutes.

Mailed off payment for the AI package and the "please expedite my passport renewal" fees & packet all the very next day.

Sure hoping the passports arrive by the 7/17 departure date :acid:

ThanX again for letting us know about it !

We will be arriving on 7/17. Wasn't planning on going anywhere and now here we are booked and ready to go.
See ya there,
Lynn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom