New guy from Ottawa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DarR

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Guys, as a result of finding an intriguing thread, I'm registering to this forum.
I'm 1975 YMCA, ACUC 85 , PADI 2008 certified whatever those mean, a fish and a Dork Diver.
I'm originally from Ottawa, then Montreal, Toronto (20 years) and back to the greater Ottawa region following 30+ years.
Glad to be here to share and learn. My handle is DarR but my name is Dennis.

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Dennis. Sounds like you're got a lot more experience than the average new arrival here.

Richard.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Cool avatar. Steve McQueen “The Great Escape”. Is there a story behind this?

Welcome! Cool avatar. Steve McQueen “The Great Escape”. Is there a story behind this?
I spent a career on the Bay / Wall Street Merry-Go-Round. I had enough and retired at 49.
No one really escapes from it as it's a lifetime thing but my release valves are motorcycles, skiing, back into diving and now kayaking.

Back
Top Bottom