New Guy here....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Culcuhain

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am Rowlett.
I got certified back in 1983.
My next dive was in 2007.
:)
My wife is in the process of getting certified.
So now there are two more people going diving in the DFW area!
We are going to Sandals in Antigua for vacation in April and we know the diving isn't great, but we weren't going for the diving when we planned the trip. It became an afterthought...

So now we are collecting our gear and plan on diving about once a month in and around Texas plus some nice tropical islands!

I just wanted to introduce myself!
Thanks!
Lee

Howdy, Lee! Welcome to the Swamp! As you probably have noticed, diving around Texas this time of year is a rather chilly endeavor (unless you have a dry suit or just like cooler water). That means you may not have too many diving opportunities here until later in the spring and after your trip. However, glad you're here now and we'll look forward to seeing you at some dive sites. Have a great trip and be sure to drop us a dive report on it. In the meantime, have a great time getting to know the "swampers"!

Glad to read your intro., welcome aboard.

Cool beans!!! If you guys will be around the end of April, plan on joining the swampers at the Lake Travis campout. It is guaranteed to be a good time. Great people, great food, and great diving. Check out the thread.

Hi Rowlett! Welcome to the board and to scuba. Where is your wife getting certified?

The wife is getting Certified at CrazyScuba. We go to Clear Springs this weekend for her open water dives. Brrrr... I am going too... :-D Plus I am taking the Nitrox class as well...

We just ordered our regs last night, so no more excuses about not diving. :-D Antigua in 37 days...

I think the wife has finally found a hobby she can enjoy.... (besides taking pictures, so she will love the tropical waters!)

Lee

Welcome to TSD and to the board.

Welcome to the SB and the Swamp.

Back
Top Bottom