New Halcyon rig, thoughts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My detectors work fine, I just wondered about the specific part I quoted because the Delta doesn't have bungee/s

yes, but the satire is that if you want a wing that dumps just fine vertical or horizontal without having bungees... well... "reduced to a previously solved problem" as my math profs used to say...

Indeed, except both the Delta wing and existing solutions dump fine without bungees it would seem, so while it may not be an improvement, what's the issue. Anyhoo...

I'm a little surprised at the negativity on the Delta since it seems no-one has yet seen or tried it. The first BP/W or long hose setup was greeted with ridicule in some circles too. IJS

How am I supposed to complain about all the blue H's, when they aren't blue?

Why the heck is Halcyon wasting their time with this pink crap? What they need to do is bring back the Stealth line of colors. Those were awesome.

Why the heck is Halcyon wasting their time with this pink crap? What they need to do is bring back the Stealth line of colors. Those were awesome.

totally agree. although I dont hate this pink thing. I want some stealth.

Europe has some grey special editions and I think I saw a picture of some red...

and yes, I suspect they will sell every one :)
Not just europe, they were in the wild here around FL too. 2 dive buddies had them, I'm jealous :depressed:

The pink camo is cool. But this thread is downright BORING compared with the nifty "delta wing" thread!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom