New Halcyon rig, thoughts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The pink camo is cool. But this thread is downright BORING compared with the nifty "delta wing" thread!
Halcyon doesn't start "exploration" threads where no line was laid. It's harder to poke fun at them. :popcorn:

Why the heck is Halcyon wasting their time with this pink crap? What they need to do is bring back the Stealth line of colors. Those were awesome.

Ken, If your blue H's haven't been faded to gray by the salt water yet, you aren't diving enough (Can't help those diving in fresh)

Ken, If your blue H's haven't been faded to gray by the salt water yet, you aren't diving enough (Can't help those diving in fresh)

I'm sure I can get the same effect if I just keep storing my bp/w in the sun... :wink:

I'll bet you they would sell more of the Stealth line of colors than pink...

Perhaps, but not as many incremental sales IMO, more substitutes by people who would have bought blue anyway

If you guys are so keen on stealth, why not swap the Halcyon webbing for some plain black webbing

Perhaps, but not as many incremental sales IMO, more substitutes by people who would have bought blue anyway

If you guys are so keen on stealth, why not swap the Halcyon webbing for some plain black webbing

because the stealth webbing had Grey H's

Oh, ****, don't let my GF see this or I'll be out another $1,000.

First it was the pink TLS-350 drysuit, and now this.....

I disagree. Stealth color scheme wasn't just webbing.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom