New in DC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lots of local diving around DC...we go all the time. Virginia Beach, North Carolina, local quarries, etc etc.

Check out the Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders in the NDI section of the board for more info.

Splash Dive Center....LOL..

zboss once bubbled...

Yes... Scuba DOES rock... DC does also - at least until you get freaked out by the go-go attitude.

Well I was born and raised in DC so I've had my share of the go-go thing. I never thought I'd say it, but I actually kinda miss it. Just hearing it blasting out of cars leaving school in the afternoon lol. I didn't get into it until I left for college lol

Hey Monica! Welcome aboard. Newbie here too. I've read wonderful things about Ambergris and it's on my list. I can certainly understand your infatuation with the place. My LDS makes a trip to Belize each year. We just missed this year's trip and have opted to do our OW dives in Bonaire (just a couple of weeks from today). Hopefully next year's timing will be right and will blow some bubbles in Belize, too.

Have fun here. Great people and lots to learn.

Best fishes and safe travels. Peace.

Monica,

I love to see new people come to the Board, their so excited about diving and can't get enough. But then you find that as time goes on and you start doing a lot diving,you'll find that you remain excited and still can't get enough. That the best part.

You'll find a lot of great people on the board, and each and every one is always willing to help you and answer your questions. And you find that you can't wait to return the favor and help out another diver. This is a great place to have fun and learn.

You'll have a great time here and I look forward to talking with you on the different threads.

Bill:)

PS. I hope to go to Belize next year. I hear nothing but great things about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom