New member in scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone! Hija? Wow, i feel so young!

I'll heed your advice, Bill and post on the Intro. I usually dive in Anilao but I have dived in Bauan, Sabang, Boracay and Sipaway.

May I just say that at the rate you're going Bill, you might just grow gills already. :D

Good times and good dive to everyone!!!

I don't know about gills, but I do enjoy diving the Philippines :) This next trip may be my last one for a while (don't know yet).... It looks like I'm headed back to the US (kicking and screaming the whole way :depressed:) next year.

Have to make it back to the Philippines some day though, so I can finish my book :wink:

Welcome to the board Iz.

Maggie,

I do not think we've met. My work brought me there on several occasions. I had to look what it was like... the diving, I mean. San Carlos, if I may say so, is a very charming place. I enjoy the drive most especially. I would rent a self-drive vehicle in Bacolod to take the road trip via Don Salvador. Ganda ng view!

Gi

Last edited:
Hi Iris,

Thanks for the map! This will be very helpful.

Have you dived there? Due to the time constraints, I will not be able to dive a lot of places so I would like to pick the best ones. Can you also recommend a dive shop or dive resort? I have not seen any feedback on them on my research. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Gi

i just googled the map. haven't dived there myself. sowi...

It's ok Iris. Thanks for all the help. I'll try to post a separate thread on Siquijor diving to make it more specific. Thank you for the welcome, everybody! :-D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom