Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mona

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just signed up to the scubaboard a few minutes ago. I am a new diver, just certified last July. I do have about 30 dives though. I'm interested in reading tips from those more experienced. Have a great day. Mona

Welcome to the board Mona. well, you came to the right place for info. this is a great place. I myself have been diving for over 12 yrs. and it's great. Don't be afraid to ask any questions that you might have.

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

You'll probably find your next door neighbour (diver that is) hanging out in the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum.

welcome - I also just got certified last July.....how many dives are you up to....I just broke 15...not much yet but I'm working on it. Feels kinda like becoming a teen ager all over again, except the numbers make you feel warm and fuzzy instead of older.

Mona:
Hi everyone. I just signed up to the scubaboard a few minutes ago. I am a new diver, just certified last July. I do have about 30 dives though. I'm interested in reading tips from those more experienced. Have a great day. Mona

Welcome aboard!!!! You are really going to enjoy this big group of kids!

Thanks everyone.

Starfish, I did my 31st dive in Cozumel in the middle of March. I will be doing my first fresh water diving of the year this weekend. I'm kinda excited about it, but a little nervous. My last dive of the season last year was kind of a bust, but I've been working through it. Determined!!

Hi Mona.

Welcome to Scubaboard. Hopefully we'll meet at a future Great Lakes Wrecking Crew greet and meet.

Paula

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to SB..

Welcome to the board Mona..... You are going to love it here.... There is a wealth of info here,,, Glad you joined us.

Bubblemaker_ontario

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom