New Mississippi diver says Hi.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks guys, y’all sure know how to make a person feel welcome. Snorkeling is cool, but is nothing compared to diving. I have many years training in using scba (the equipment a fireman uses to breath inside burning structure fires) but scuba is a different world all together. I can’t wait until I can get back into the water. :wink:

Hello Lt.Warner and welcome to Scubaboard! You've already gotten a sense of the friendly community here. There's a lot of knowledgeable divers also. Hope all goes well with the training.

Welcome to scubaboard LT.Warner. OBTW I'm from your part of the woods. Monticello, ms.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

...and welcome to diving! It'll be interesting to see how your SCBA experience helps with your SCUBA training.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Lt.Warner:
Flatwood, were do you go to get you dive fix????
Mostly in cozy, roatan and some fresh water in texas. Where did you get your c-card?

Welcome to Scubaboard, Lt. Warner. If you ever find yourself over in Texas, we'd love for you to come dive with us. We have some pretty clear lakes, quarries and rivers. Just drop over to the Texas Swampers section and have a look around. :)

Flatwood, Me and my guys got our c-card through Deep South Scuba in Jackson. But we did our check out at Blue Water Adventures in Pelham Al. It was nice, but I think we are going south for our AOW training. Then the plan is to start technical training.

ScubaTexan, I would love to dive in Texas. What is available in east Texas?

I talked to the guys at deep south wednesday and they said that they knew you. You should give me a shout sometimes. We dive in east texas often. Not the best diving but at least its wet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom