New MK11/C370 or used MK25/620TI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
should I go for the brand-new entry level or take a chance on a "slightly" (they *say* dived 5 times) used mk25 from craigslist?

dive mainly Southern California, don't necessarily need the enviro sealing, and am agnostic about piston vs diaphrahm.

thanks for the help, still figuring this gear stuff out.

Get a ScubaPro Mk19evo/D420 or the Mk25EVO/D420 for $629. It is on sale everywhere...even Amazon right now. don't hesitate...KILLER DEAL

I don't think I'd be going for the 420. It seems it is on its way out of production.... Not sure there are enough shops that will have time on them to be of reliable service going forward. Quite a shame.

Sorry, I'm on my mobile and my hands are very big

If they were both new, mk25-s600ti would be my pick. Mk11 new vs Mk25 used, I'll take the new one (everyone will speak highly of their horse if they want to sell it) For recreational diving you will not notice a difference between one and the other. And think that you will buy a new one and only you will know where your regulator went.

But if it were for me and being a regulator surgeon, M25-S620ti. LOL

I'd take the MK11/C370 without hesitation.

I'm not a piston fan.

I've been using the C370 almost exclusively for over a year, love it, brings a smile to my face every tine I use it. Silky smooth.

No love for the S620 at all.

All personal opinion. YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom