New Orleans Dive Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been turned down with a MasterCard before. Cash only, they said. (My NAUI cards, on the other hand, worked perfectly fine.)

Incidentally, do any of them (Adventure Quest?) have a web site, or might someone have their address (or coordinates) and hours? "Very elegant" and "lots of tech gear" makes it seem like I should make a quick jaunt down to NOLA to check out the LDS. (I do most of my BTR-local business at UA, but I like to see what's nearby.)

Easy Rider:
Paulwall,

When is Carribean's discover scuba class?

Tom

Wed. Oct 18th, at Tulane Reily rec center pool, 6:30pm. Reily center desk is 865-5431

Thanks for all the input. I've pretty much decided which shop to go with for training. I've just got to get signed up and fork over the dough.

Hopefully, I'll see some you around.
Tim

ClayJar:
I've been turned down with a MasterCard before. Cash only, they said. (My NAUI cards, on the other hand, worked perfectly fine.)

Incidentally, do any of them (Adventure Quest?) have a web site, or might someone have their address (or coordinates) and hours? "Very elegant" and "lots of tech gear" makes it seem like I should make a quick jaunt down to NOLA to check out the LDS. (I do most of my BTR-local business at UA, but I like to see what's nearby.)

UWA is very similar, but has WAAAAY more inventory. That's a great shop in Baton Rouge.

Back
Top Bottom