New pics to C&C

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fastmarc:
Ok, done.
I'll give it a try.
Did it help you get any good results?

It certainly brought out a lot more detail and reduced the blue haze, but to be honest, I'm a little colour blind, so I cannot tell if there is too much red in the picture. I'll get the opinion of someone, then post my result.

Fastmarc:
It certainly brought out a lot more detail and reduced the blue haze, but to be honest, I'm a little colour blind, so I cannot tell if there is too much red in the picture. I'll get the opinion of someone, then post my result.
Just post away...

Ok, will do as I cannot find anyone to be my colour eyes for me.
I did the same photo using only the correction.
x1pc_jqddVOWRkKRDqVsBTLQdaDhxEtJXAQ24fMGamnmQrqHBhhTtXjRVETnJGJt6jZEGQdOD1l9x8i7Fv4ihXU5ZF7WJ0N3Rnwj07mD6-PIc4AZtkKaC1BNmREeY3cdp1HCL-0RxjWhE0

Now the instruction calls for further colour corrects as needed, which is where I would get into a little trouble. How does this look as is?

That looks much better. You could possibly get a little more out of it with tweaking on Photoshop, but at least you can see the fish in the foreground now. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom