New Roatan Honduras Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
ronscuba:
Just got back from a 1 week trip.

Let me know what you think.

Excellent Vids! Looks like it was a great trip - I'd like to revisit Roatan someday. I miss everything, except for the Fantasy Island buffet...

Was that a lettuce slug in Vid 2 before the fireworm (02:52) ? Interesting colors! And a toadfish - Awesome! Synaesthetic was a great song choice too for sharks. I enjoy the narration, adds a great personal touch. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks.

Yeah, that was a lettuce slug. My white balance was off, so I had to try to correct in post.

The FX7 and Gates housing performed great. Setting white balance manually seems even more important with HD than it did with my old SD cam. And all the talk about HD needing more light is camera specific, because the FX7 did noticeably better in low light than my TRV900.

Great videos... thanks for sharing! Your narration was a nice touch, just enough info too.

I'll be there in 2 weeks and can't wait.

Wys.

those are some simply amazing videos. superb quality, great variety of subject and nice narration. my girlfriend and i are contemplating fantasyisland at Roatan this winter with our lds.

This was my 1st time trying narration. I hate the sound of my voice, but I'm happy with the result. A little narration does seem to help keep people's attention and set the tone and focus I want people to experience.

We were in Roatan in February so it brought back great memories. Excellant footage!

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback.

Great thing about shooting video is you get the perfect vacation souvenir. There's nothing better than a video to relive the experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom