New Roatan Honduras Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great stuff Ron. That FX7 is really nice... Have only had a chance to watch the shark clip. Look fwd to watching the rest!

This is kind of backwards, but I just finished making/posting a preview video. Sort of a "teaser" of the full length videos.

Add all 5 parts of videos together and it goes over 20 minutes. The preview video is 5 minutes. I've always been told, "less is more" or "leave them wanting more".

Hopefully the preview video does that and makes people download the parts that interest them most.

Nicely done Ron. Your preview did just that. Looking forward to watching all the segments. You did a good job on the narrations, but was laughing too hard on the "Calvin's Crack" portion... Amazed you did that was a straight face.

(sorry, its late here and I'm in Beavis mode).

"Calvin's Crack was real nice... it has a real nice entry..." :rofl3:

Anyways, just being silly here... Really loving the FX7 footage...

Never really thought about it that way Pakman. Funny now that you mention it.

There are all kinds of rumors that Mary's Place was originally named something else. There were some real nice fan corals at the entry/exit points. :D

Finished watching the rest of the clips... Well done. That FX7 is really nice... Must fight the urge to upgrade... :wink:

Actually I like the idea of breaking it up into segments on stage6. That way you can keep them at a very high resolution without having a monster sized single file.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom